David Dubnitsky - Genre Nude Portrait
Photographer David Dubnitsky will talk about where to get inspiration, how to find and choose the most suitable model in the most productive way, how to choose a location for shooting and how to create surroundings in usual places for shooting, you will also learn about working with light and a lot of interesting things about processing.
Part 1: Preparing for the photo shoot
- Search for ideas and inspiration (where to get ideas and images for genre art photos). With examples.
- A detailed preliminary study of the upcoming photoset (harmony, composition and mood in the frame, color scheme, emotional and aesthetic component, details in the frame, the relevance of nude elements, WOW-Factor, etc.) with examples of photos.
- How to find and choose a suitable model and, if necessary, convince to act in film with elements of a nude.
- Finding the right place to shoot, as well as creating with your own hands the necessary surroundings in ordinary apartments, offices and other rooms ..
- Search for clothes and accessories.
Part 2: In the process of photoset
- Work with natural light, work with a reflector, remote control, tripod and filters (Soft, ND).
- Subtleties of working with backlight
- The choice of the shooting point, the composition of objects in the frame.
- Work with the model (emotional component and mutual trust, choice of poses, actions in the frame, camera angles, etc.).
- Control of results, work on errors.
Part 3: Processing footage
- Choice of frames for processing
- Preparing photos when converting from Adobe Camera Raw, for further color grading.
- Crop. Work with the background.
- Work with the model. Plastic (Liquify), elimination of disadvantages.
- Work with the face of the model.
- General black and white drawing.
- Work with the Tiffen plugin (lighting effects and color correction)
- Creating the necessary mood in the frame using the right tinting and color correction.
Скачать с облака