Photoshop CS5 is more amazing than ever, but it can be overwhelming if you're just getting started. This book makes learning Photoshop a breeze by explaining things in a conversational, friendly style -- with no technical jargon. After a thorough introduction to the program, you'll delve deep into Photoshop's secrets with expert tips and practical advice you can use every day.
* Learn your way around. Get a guided tour of Photoshop's efficient new workspace
* Unlock the power. Learn the best ways to use layers, channels, masks, paths, and more
* Bring images to life. Discover how to effectively retouch, resize, and recolor your photos
* Be artistic. Create beautiful illustrations and paintings, and use text effectively
* Share your work. Produce great-looking photos for print and the Web
* Work smarter and faster. Automate common chores and install plug-ins for complex tasks
* Get bonus online content. Find more great material on the Missing CD page
Written with the clarity, humor, and objective scrutiny, Photoshop CS5: The Missing Manual is the friendly, thorough resource you need.
Publisher: Pogue Press
Number Of Pages: 816
Publication Date: 2010
Size: 18 Mb
Format of File: pdf
Download / Скачать бесплатно