Обновленная сборка Creo 1.0, программного обеспечения для дизайнеров, которая занимает нишу САПР верхнего уровня охватывая все сферы проектирования, технологической подготовки производства и изготовления изделия.
Integrated CAD systems such as Pro/Engineer will have so many commands and options that navigating them has become confusing. Creo addresses the problem by dividing Pro/Engineer into a family of applications targeted to specific tasks. The idea is that each app will contain only those functions needed for a specific activity.
Creo release 1.0 have nine apps including direct and parametric modeling, p-element analysis, 3D viewing and markup, printed circuit viewing and markup, and several 2D sketching applications. In Creo 2.0 and beyond, PTC plans to add additional apps for numerically controlled milling, detailed drafting, realistic rendering, a freestyle app that employs subdivision surfaces, two assembly automation apps, and others. Mike Campbell, PTC’s divisional vice president for design and visualization products, said he expects PTC to offer between 30 and 50 Creo apps.
The Creo 1.0 list includes:
- Creo Parametric is the app for parametric modeling (as you might guess). All the capabilities of Creo Elements/Pro aka Pro/ENGINEER.
- Creo Direct is a standalone app for expert and non-expert CAD engineers who want to interact directly with the geometry.
- Creo Simulate is the analyst app. Use it for structural and thermal simulation.
- Creo Layout is the app for anybody who wants to flesh out early concept layout work in 2D, with the intention of ultimately evolving the design to 3D.
- Creo Schematics is the app for creating 2D routed systems diagrams, like cabling and piping.
- Creo Illustrate is an app full of tools for those who need to communicate complex service information concepts graphically in 3D.
- Creo View MCAD is a lighter weight app for those who want to view, interrogate, and mark up MCAD geometry.
- Creo View ECAD is another light-weight app. But for ECAD geometry.
- Creo Sketch is everything you need to quickly freehand a design idea in 2D.
To further complicate matters, apps have extra-cost extensions that add capabilities not found in the basic apps. For example, Creo Parametric have a Flexible Modeling Extension that enable designers to perform direct-face edits on parametric models without leaving the Parametric modeling app.
PTC has indicated that the Creo apps be built using existing portions of the Pro/Engineer and CoCreate codes. Creo retain the file types and file-name extensions of Pro/Engineer. Existing Pro/Engineer and CoCreate files can be opened by Creo. In some apps, cascading menus continue to be used.
By dividing Pro/Engineer into relatively simple applications, PTC hopes to break down its product-development organization into small teams that can work independently. These teams are employing what is called an “agile product-development process” in which small teams release code frequently in what are called sprints. PTC hopes this method will enable it to improve usability, reliability, and capabilities faster than was possible when most programmers worked on the monolithic Pro/Engineer system.
PTC’s development strategy isn’t new. Dassault Systemes CATIA V5 employs a component architecture that enables it to deploy CATIA Workbenches that perform task-specific functions. Borrowing from rugby terminology, so-called scrum software-development teams were deployed over 20 years ago.
PTC is all about helping discrete manufacturers succeed by meeting their globalization, time-to-market, and operational efficiency objectives in product development. As one of the world's largest and fastest-growing software companies, we deliver a complete portfolio of integral Product Lifecycle Management solutions to over 25,000 customers in the Industrial, High Tech, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Consumer, and Medical Device industries.
Our people and technology enable teams to collaborate across departments—and across continents—helping you create innovative products that meet your customer needs and comply with industry regulations. In addition to best-in-class solutions, we also deliver expert training, software support, and world-class services both through PTC Global Services and a vast partner ecosystem--so you get the maximum value and ROI from your PTC software. Whether you’re a small or mid-sized business looking to migrate from 2D to 3D, or a global enterprise managing multiple product lifecycles, you’ll find exactly what you need with PTC -- the Product Development Company.
посетите мой блог
Name: PTC Creo 1.0
Version: M040 32bit & 64bit
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Seven
Size: 4.4 Gb
Special Thanks Team-SolidSQUAD