Portable Hillstone Software VoiceCom Pro v1.9|All Windows(x32/x64) |rar|5.9 mb
VoiceCom — является удобной программой для осуществления голосовой связи по локальной сети.
В архиве портативная сборка и полный инсталлятор с лекарством, для тех кому не понравится моя сборка.
1. Организация голосовой связи до 6 пользователей
2. Индивидуальные звонки
4. Простота использования VoiceCom is a voice communication application for PCs running Windows XP, Windows Vista
• Voice communication
• Video communication
• Connect over Internet
• Connect over LAN
• View peer's static pictures
• Instant messaging
• File transfer (send / receive)
• Send page tones
• Peer presence detection
• Use hot keys F1-F12 to talk
• Connect up to 40 PCs
• Set audio volume / mic gain
• Automatic free updates
• Auto start with Windows
• Runs in the system task tray
• Built-in Help
Customers say ...
You have a great product here, I've been searching for quite awhile for a viable software intercom. VoiceCom is simple to use, simple to set up.., simply ideal for my needs.
VoiceCom is one in a few programs that actually work. So just for that I give you a imgs up!
-- R. B.
Customers using VoiceCom
UniverCity Clinic (Georgia)
Memphis Law (USA)
C. Blake (Canada)
B. Fitzgerald (USA)
Michael G. (Germany)
Tom B. (USA)
Kopfzentrum Weinheim. (Germany)
Farmington Family Dentistry (USA)
Michael. W (Canada)
ALL for One Services Inc. (USA)
Protein Products Inc. (USA)
Byrons car service. (USA)
Matre Law Group Co. (USA)
Gammation LLC. (USA)
4 Smiles Clinic. (Cyprus)
Ada Bible Church (USA)
WL & Tontechnik AG (Switzerland)
VoiceCom is designed for voice video and text communication between PC VoiceCom applications (terminals) over Internet or on local LAN.
VoiceCom behaves like a "push to talk" intercom. Once several (at least 2) VoiceCom applications sign in to server and become aware of each other, the user can push and hold a key or a button corresponding to the desired remote VoiceCom terminal and start talking.
While the "push to talk" button is pressed the speaker's video feed is also sent to the remote terminal (if the PC has a video camera)
The speech is reproduced on the addressed remote VoiceCom terminal. When finished talking the user releases the key or the button.
One of advantages of this PC intercom application that it allows peer to peer communications between endpoints on the Internet behind NAT devices and between terminals on the local LAN
VoiceCom peers can also send instant text messages and files to one another
Another nice feature is the user's static pictures assigned to each terminal. Once VoiceCom peers connect, they exchange their static pictures, so users can see who is online
VoiceCom supports communication with up to 40 terminals on the Internet or local LAN. Each VoiceCom terminal can talk to any of the other VoiceCom terminal.
VoiceCom terminals autodetect each others presence on the internet or local LAN and display the remote VoiceCom terminal's names and static pictures to the user for communication.
Example of VoiceCom use scenario is a software house intercom system between different rooms or areas of the house (Each VoiceCom terminal could be named by the user as for example: "Bedroom", "Kitchen", "Office", "Lounge", "Garage".
VoiceCom can be used to setup a software intercom system in a small / medium business connecting up to 40 PCs either connected remotely over Internet or on local LAN
Quick Start Guide
• 1. Start VoiceCom
• 2. By default the program picks up the computer's network name and sets it as the PC's VoiceCom name that gets shown to other peers. You can change it to your name / nickname or the location name by typing in the name and clicking "Save".
• 3. You can choose a static picture that will get shown to other peers by clicking "Change" under "Your Picture".
• 4. You will need to create a free trial account before you can use VoiceCom, you can click on the link "Create account (it's free)" and follow instructions on the web site. You will be set the account password to the email address you specify. Trial account allows you to use VoiceCom for free for 14 days. After expiration of 14 days, if you like the software you can purchase a software license for a reasonable fee that will allow you to use our software for 1,3,6 or 12 months depending on which license you choose.
• 5. Once you have your login name and password, type them in the text boxes within the program beside "Username" and "Password" and click "Sign In".
• 6. You must use the same login username and password on all of your VoiceCom peers. Repeat the login procedure on all of your terminals.
• 7. You will see that as each peer logs in, it gets presence notifications of all other peers who are logged in and they appear in the peer listview on the left.
• 8. To talk to a specific remote VoiceCom terminal, select an entry in the peer list view on the left and then click and hold the button "Push To Talk" and talk. The voice should be heard on remote VoiceCom terminal's PC speakers. Alternatively you can push and hold a numeric key on the keyboard which corresponds to the remote terminal (F1 to F12).
• 9. To send a "call tone" click "Page" button on the right of the desired voice terminal entry
• 10. You can configure a custom "call tone" by clicking through the main menu -> File -> Advanced Settings. There you can change the default page tone filename to another filename - click "browse" button to select a file. You can either pick from a list of pre-installed audio files (*wav files) or choose your own file location. The file format must be a Windows *.wav audio file.
• 11. To send a text message to the remote peer, type it in the next box on the left of "Send" button and then click "Send" or hit Enter.
IBM or compatible Pentium/AMD processor (900 MHz or greater), 512 MB RAM or greater. 1024 x 768, 16-bit display (32-bit recommended)
Windows XP SP2
Windows Vista all SP
Добавлено 5% на востановление
Внимание! У Вас нет прав для просмотра скрытого текста.