Лидирующий разработчик программного обеспечения для компьютерной графики и визуальных эффектов, Luxology, рада представить новый MODO 701. За последний год, команда разработчиков проанализировала огромное количество отзывов клиентов и впоследствии сделала значительные улучшения в основных функциях в области моделирования, скульптуры, анимации, эффектов и рендеринга рабочих процессов.
Leading computer graphics and visual effects software developer, Luxology has launched MODO 701.Over the last year, the development team has listened to a huge amount of customer feedback and subsequently made significant enhancements to core functionality in the modelling, sculpting, animation, effects and rendering workflows.
MODO 701 highlights
- Procedural particle engine with an easy to use pre-set workflow
- Audio playback and a sound channel modifier, bringing animations to life
- Schematic improvements, reducing scene graph complexity
- Dedicated dynamics simulation layer, significantly improving performance
- Simplified complexity of materials and layered shaders
- Large scene performance improvements by as much as 175x
- Preview render synchronisation improvements, over 50x faster in large scenes
- New Python interpreter, making python execution many times faster
- Unlimited network rendering
More info: this
About Luxology / The Foundry
Based in Mountain View, Calif., Luxology® is a technology company developing next generation 3D content creation software that enhances productivity via artist-friendly tools powered by a modern underlying architecture called Nexus®.
Founded in 2001, by Allen Hastings, Stuart Ferguson and Brad Peebler, Luxology is home to some of the top 3D engineering expertise in the computer graphics industry.
Luxology’s MODO is at the centre of an active global user community producing models, images and animations of the highest quality. Luxology’s rendering technology is under licence to Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corporation and Bentley Systems, Incorporated.
In September 2012, The Foundry merged with Luxology. Together they develop award-winning computer graphics and visual effects (VFX) software used globally by leading artists and designers. The portfolio lets users create inspiring and technical high-end visuals across a wide range of industries including film, TV, commercial and games, as well as the CAD, design and architecture markets.
The Foundry has a stable of award-winning 2D and 3D VFX software including its industry standard compositor NUKE.
посетите мой блог
Name: Luxology MODO 701
Version: 701 Build 58358 with Content
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Seven / 8 (only 64bit)
Size: 2.0 Gb