Auto Character Setup (ACS) is an automatic rigging solution for bipedal characters that streamlines the rigging process. It features a flexible, general purpose biped rig that can be adjusted to work with a wide range of characters in a matter of minutes.
The ACS Kit streamlines the rigging process with tools that enhance binding, weight painting, and applying corrective morphs. The kit also includes a few animation tools along with a single-click way of flattening ACS characters into a single hierarchy, ready to be exported to external applications such as Unity. ACS simplifies technical tasks with an interactive drag and drop workflow that even the most novice modo users will find valuable.
Main ACS Rig Features:
- Easy visual resizing of animation controls to suit users tastes.
- Rigs work from a modular design where unnecessary parts can be easily removed (fingers, etc).
- Transportable, ACS rigs can be opened and animated on any system, even without ACS.
- Configured to use advanced setups with IK/FK blending and Pole Vector pinning.
- Options to use Aim or FK controllers on many joints with additional advanced control setups.
- Detailed rigs provide animation control over the entire body including eyes and eyelids.
- Spine setups have easy to use settings for customizing the joint behavior.
- User controlled options to isolate arms, legs and head.
- Pre-made hand controllers with Channel Haul interface for finger bending and spreading.
- Thoughtful pick walking setup allows users to easily select animation controls with only the keyboard.
What is included with the product?
Luxology, LLC is an independent technology group based in Silicon Valley consisting of many of the most notable brains in the field of 3D modeling and rendering. Founded in 2001 by Allen Hastings, Stuart Ferguson and Brad Peebler, Luxology employs a team that includes some of the top engineering talent on the planet. Luxology is best known for its award-winning software, modo. The company also licenses its Nexus software architecture to various technology partners, primarily in the CAD and Entertainment industries.
посетите мой блог
Name: Luxology Automatic Character Setup Kit
Version: 1.01 (64bit) for MODO 701/601
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Seven
System Requirements: modo 601 SP5 or greater
Size: 880.8 mb