Rock Bar by 3-D-C - 32,48 Mb
"Rock it, baby!"
All right folks. Here comes your rockabilly wester rock bar. You cruised long enough through the desert, now its time for a good pint. So relax, and have a drink on me ...
This bar is build in modular way. All Walls, roof, doors etc are boned items to the main figure. You can simply disable them for long focal lens shots or better rendering. All additional figures such as the bar, table sets etc follow the same principle. So, it is not just easy to use, it is also extremly flexible.
The entire set comes with loads of stuff: Figures, Props, Lights, Poses, Cameras, etc. It is really complete so you can easy shoot of and get your renders quickly. A manual is included as well to make it easy setting your bar scene up.
We regularly add content through freebies. Check below to see which freebies make this set more valuable!
- Main Walls, figure with pictures and curtains grouped to the walls, all walls are separate bones. Doors can open
- Bar Figure, the main bar, the stools are boned items so you can move them around
- Table Sets 1 - 6, sets of tables loading to the room locations. they are boned as well so you can place the seats around
- Light Figure, the ceiling lights as boned figures, so you can disable one, if it hangs in front of your cam
- All pictures in separate props
- All Curtains in separate props (All curtains have injected morphs to open and close)
- FLag for the Wall
- The Outside setup, a parking lod and anything you need for outside
- the Outside Sign "Steve's"
- A small stage, to let you V4 or M4 rock
- Monitor Boxes for the stage
- Spotlights for the lower part of the stage
- A Billiard/Pool Table
- Bowls for the Pooltable with Morphs to move around
- A Que for M4's lower right hand
- A Que for M4's upper right hand (Check the poses)
- A Beer for Right Hand of M4
- A beer for the left hand of M4
(Lights are designed and tested in poser 2010 / 8 but work in Poser 7 down as well)
- Main Sunlight
- Alternate Sunlight
- Light sets 1 - 7 loading to the table sets
- Stage Light
- Lower Stage Light
- Bar Light
- Alternate Bar Light
- 26 Poses (11 for V4, 14 for M4) All specific to this set
- Two handposes for the beerbottles
- four camera sets