Название: Nikon. Creative Lighting System
Автор: J.Dennis Thomas
Издательство: Wiley Publishing, Inc.
Series: Digital Field Guide
Use every amazing option your Nikon CLS offers. Light is the essence of photography. The Nikon Creative Lighting System lets you create the same lighting patterns with a portable, detached, wireless system that professionals achieve using cumbersome and expensive studio equipment. This practical guide is like having an expert at your elbow. It's packed with information about the CLS as well as tips, tricks, and recommendations for lighting a dozen different shooting situations. Take it on every shoot and get the most from your CLS.
- Know all about the features and functions of the SB-800 and SB-600
- Get insider tips for creating flawless portrait lighting and staging the best poses
- Set up masters and remotes, flash modes, channels, and groups
- Choose equipment for a wireless studio
- Use the ideal exposure and Speedlight system settings for shooting events, nature, sports, groups, portraits, or products
Размер: 11.97 MB